Our services are available for over 200 airlines.
Patent Pending Technology
● We are able to show real-time reports of flight sensor data in our application.
● Airline employees can analyze and fix maintenance problems to reduce delay time.
● With efficient and accurate data, airlines will be able to analyze upcoming flight delays.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF DELAYS?
● An FAA NEXTOR study has reported that flight delays cost the airline industry $8.2B per year
● About 33% of delay time is due to unplanned maintenance.
HOW MUCH CAN AIRLINES SAVE?
● Airlines lose about $64.48 per minute in plane delays
● Using or IoT technology, we can deliver real-time sensor reading for analysis to reduce maintenance delays.
● The setup of radios that is used for communication between ground and flight crews takes about 10-15 minutes
●When flight attendants have to communicate with catering to deliver the right food, establishing communication through phone lines can up to 20 minutes
● We can decrease the average delay time per flight, saving airlines hundreds of dollars each departure and/or arrival.