Our services are available for over 200 airlines.
Patent Pending Technology
• Our device aggregates different signals and converts them into text
• With this data, we use AI to group and segment the messages to solve delay problems to help improve operations
• We can segment the data by airports and separate the transcripts by different times
• Flight plans that are created by the dispatcher to indicate a plane’s flight path and ETA constantly change due to irregular operations which increase airline’s labor and fuel.
• US carriers spend a combine $6-$15 billion on jet fuel and labor a month
• With just a 10% increase in production using improved technology, airlines can save $600M - $1.5B a month
AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS
• Airports make about $10B and more than 40% comes from passengers
• Due to flight delays and cancellations, airports lose money due to lack of efficiency and a decrease in travelers
• Our technology analyzes communications between air traffic and ground operators
• With analysis and improved data analytics, airports can improve to increase passenger foot traffic and overall revenue by at least 10%.
• Customers want to understand the causes of delays and irregular operations
• Airline and airport customer satisfaction and NPS scores decrease when flights are delayed and cancelled
• Travel companies are competing to be the first to provide customers with as much as travel information as possible
• Our APIs provide travel companies with the details of airline operations to explain the cause of delays